Royal College of Engineering & Technology,Akkikavu
Dept. of CSE
EXTRAVAGANZARoyal Fashionista Contest
Think you’re the best at fashion? Without attitude fashion means nothing. If you got both,show it off at the Intercollegiate fashion contest and prove your skills to best them all to the top to claim the grand prize and Be the first Royal Fashionista!!!
Rules and Regulations
- First round starts at 9:30 AM
- It is a team event. A team can have 5-8 participants onstage and 2-3 members offstage (including makeup artist and coordinator).
- It is compulsory for all participants and non participants to carry their college ID cards and the consent letter from the Principal.The participants of arts colleges should be accompanied by their staff coordinator.
- Time limit should not exceed 16 minutes. (3 minutes for setup, 10 minutes for performance and 3 minutes for clearing the stage).Negative marking if participants exceed the time limit.
- Participants must maintain decorum inside the campus. Any instances of misbehaviour will be dealt with severely. The college coordinators and staff have all rights to deal with this and expel the whole team out of the campus.
- Participants can decide the theme by themselves and should design all their costumes based on the selected theme. The team will be judged based on how well they make justification to the theme.
- The teams must provide photos with their costumes for screening two days prior (on or before 25/10/2017) to the event to staff coordinator and any changes in the costumes at the screening will lead to disqualification.
- There will be a final screening prior to entering the ramp, and any change in performance while on the ramp will lead to disqualification.
- Teams will be judged based on scores of the first two rounds, costumes, team coordination, theme justification and attitude.
- Obscenity, vulgarity and wardrobe malfunction of any sort will lead to automatic disqualification.
- No flagrant nudity will be tolerated. Those who challenge this decision may get blacklisted.
- Each contestant may wear one and only one costume, or a group of people may wear one costume at the same time. (ie. a large costume formation that requires more people).
- All props, etc used by the colleges must be cleared immediately from the stage after the performances and from the college premises by the end of the day.
- A team which fails to perform during its allotted slot will not be given second chances.
- Each team should carry their tracks in CD or pen-drive and the music tracks should not contain any obscene lyrics
- A green room would be provided for the changing purpose.
- Judges decision will be final and binding. Any misbehaviour towards the coordinators or the judge’s decision at the venue will be severely dealt and informed to the respective colleges.
Rules and Regulations
- A team should consist of two members (no individual registration allowed).
- Registration will be closed by 11.15 am.
- There will be 3 levels, each from a different genre of games.
- Every team should be present on time.Registration fee per team is Rs.50.
- For any dispute, the decision of arbitrator will be final and it can lead to immediate disqualification.
Love carnival games alot? Then Magica ‘17 is the place you gotta be.
A series of fun games to ease you off all the worries and bring in a
small carnival feel to your time. Small games, Loads of fun! Feel the
magic in the air!
BIG-BITS TECHNICAL SEMINAR
Get to experience and learn about machine learning with R programming under the guidance of renowned professionals!